Welcome to AITP
Join us for Fall 2012 !!!
If you're interested in any open officer positions, please contact us
Download Membership Application
SAS Training Application for the Fall of 2012
October 18 & 19. Click for More Information
AITP member benefits
● Membership in the National AITP Chapter.
● Access to AITP National Collegiate Conference.
● Microsoft Developer software to download for FREE. Retail value over $6,000.
● Network with companies and current IT professionals in the area to find opportunities and internships.
● Acquire leadership and team player skills from leading and managing the AITP club, which always add to your resume.
● Learn about new technology and professional issues from our guest speakers who come from various companies in the area.
Don't wait until you get overwhelmed by the new semester. Join us and be professionally informed, and well-connected. Network with your fellow ISDS students to ease the transition into the new school year!
Please complete and submit your AITP application. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our email list. Together, we can make a big difference to our club and our professional career.
As an AITP Student Chapter, we have obtained membership in the Microsoft Dreamspark. What this means to our chapter is that we are able to distribute select Microsoft software FREE to our members. Here is a list of software you can obtain as a student member of our chapter here at CSUF:
SEE COMPLETE LIST OF FREE SOFTWARE
Windows 8 Professional
Windows 7 Professional
Windows Vista Business
Windows Vista Enterprise
Office Accounting Professional
Windows XP Professional
Project Professional 2007
Office FrontPage 2003
SQL Server Developer 2005 / 2008
Office Groove 2007
Visio Professional 2007 Virtual PC 2007
Virtual PC for Mac
MapPoint 2004 North America
Microsoft Robotics Developer Studion
Visual Studio Pro 2008 / 2010
Beta Exchange Server Standard
Windows Server 2003 / 2008
Enterprise Exchange Server Enterprise
And Much More for FREE!!!
Please contact us for any questions about this program.